For this purpose it is necessary to:
- build on his strength.
- Avoid underscores misses.
- Show that you are happy with your students.
- Be able to and want to demonstrate attentive attitude to each student in your class.
- Make humor in relationships with children.
- Know about all trying to cope with the job.
- Be able to interact with the child.
- Allow the learner to decide issues where possible.
- Take the individuality of each child.
- Demonstrate empathy and belief in students.
- Demonstrate optimism.
Support can be accessed through:
- separate words (“beautiful”, “gently”, “fine”, “cool”, “forward!”, “continue”);
- utterances (“I’m proud of you”, “I like the way you work,” “I’m glad your help”, “everything is going perfectly”);
- touching (Pat on the shoulder, touch hands, hug the child);
- joint action, physical participation (during work and leisure);
- facial expressions (wink, smile, nod, laughing).