On the basis of the Rules for admission to school, regulated by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 12, 2018 No. 564 “On approval of the Model rules for admission to training in educational organizations that implement general educational curricula of primary, basic secondary and general secondary education” (as amended from 07.08 .2020 order No. 332)
Administration of the KSU “Lyceum School No. 2 of the Education Department of the city of Kostanay” of the Education Department of the Akimat of the Kostanay region.
Announces the acceptance of applications for an interview in the first lyceum class of natural and mathematical direction for the 2021-2022 academic year.
In the 2021-2022 academic year, the school plans to open one lyceum class, on a competitive basis.
Applications for interviews will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
May 25, 2021 to June 01, 2021
from 9.00 to 12.00
on the first floor in the speech therapist’s office.
The recording is carried out by the deputy. Director for SD Lozova G.A.
Contact phone 53-29-59
To register for an interview in the lyceum class, the presence of the child’s legal representatives and a copy of the child’s birth certificate are required.
The interview schedule is communicated to the parents on the day the application is received.
The interview period is from 02.06 to 16.06 2021
Special conditions for accepting an application for an interview:
- According to paragraph 1 of Article 31 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 27, 2007 “On Education”, children from six years old are accepted for training in grade 1
- The child should be able to read 30-35 words per minute
- The child must have a developed outlook (about the family, about nature, comrades, the main events in life)
- The child must have logical, imaginative thinking
5. The child must have developed communication skills (attention, organization, independence)